The Donic Delhi 25 Table Tennis Table is super compact and ready to play! The top-of-the-range-model of the Donic Super-Compact (SC) Construction Technology.
The ITTF-Approved Donic Delhi 25 table has been the benchmark for class and reliability. It has been further improved and modernized. Used at multiple Euro Championships, German and Austrian Opens, this table has a 1" (25mm) top for consistency, durability and perfect bounce of the ball.
Stronger folding legs with height adjusters and redesigned wheel fittings create a stable base and undercarriage. The silver metallic carriage and frame, with high stability and long-lasting qualities create a contemporary image. Easy handling due to the synchronized folding mechanism, the weight of the tops is well balanced and the table is easy and safe to fold and unfold.
Made in Germany and wheelchair approved.
Delivered completely assembled. Simply pull the table out of the carton – unfold – play.
- Construction: SC-technology = super compact.
Automatic table-in-one-piece construction with synchronized folding mechanism.
- Surface: 1" (25 mm) wood
- Color: Blue
- Frame: 2" x .78" (50 x 20mm), galvanized steel tubing
- Foldable Legs: Square 2" (50 x 50mm) galvanized steel, height adjustable
- Undercarriage: Galvanized steel 2" (50 x 50mm) crossbar.
- Wheels: 5" (125mm) wheels with rubber tires, 2 of which have brakes
- Storage Dimensions: 63"h x 60"w x 18.5"d
- Weight: 298 lbs (120 kg)
- Net: Detachable net included
- Table Play-Back: No
- Pre-Assembled: Yes
- Wheelchair suitable: Yes