This is the Penhold version of the STIGA Carbonado 245. The new Carbonado 245 and Carbonado 290 blades are constructed with thicker TeXtreme® 200 gram per m2 carbon fiber, providing extreme power and carbon feel. These two new additions to the Carbonado family are built with the same expert processes and quality materials as the original Carbonado 145 and Carbonado 190, with one difference – the Carbonado 245 and 290 contain 200 gram per m2 carbon fiber while the original Carbonado 145 and 190 contains 100 gram per m2 carbon fiber. Choose Carbonado 245 and 290 for top quality, expert craftsmanship, and outstanding performance, along with increased hitting power and carbon feeling.
• Chinese-style penhold blade
• Carbonado 245 is constructed with carbon layers in a 45 degree angle.
• 45 degree angle provides torsional bendability which gives the blade more flexibility and increased stiffness.
• 200 gram carbon fibre per m2. A thicker TeXtreme® carbon fibre for increased power and carbon feel.
• Wide personalized sweet spot.