Stiga Inspira CCF is a fast, stable blade that gives you control over your returns
Stiga Inspira CCF is a carbon fiber blade that combines the speed and stability offered by carbon fiber with the superior control offered by wood. This offensive table tennis blade consists of 5 layers of wood and 2 layers of carbon fiber, commonly known as a 5+2-ply blade.
The blade is designed with CCF (Close Core Fiber) technology, which means that the carbon fibre layer sits directly on top of the wood core. The result is more control and speed in your game. This technology offers some great advantages in the return serve through extended ball contact and improved feeling, which can be crucial in challenging situations.
An advanced technique with high temperatures is used to convert the raw carbon fiber into a graphite-like material that is extra strong and rigid, which results in more speed and a larger sweetspot. The outer veneer in koto has undergone a unique surface treatment which, together with the CCF technology, gives you increased dwell time.
- A fast, offensive table tennis blade with CCF (Close Core Fiber) technology.
- A carbon fiber layer on the wood core for a softer touch and greater control.
- A blade that gives you improved feeling and longer ball contact in your returns.
- The perfect combination of carbon fiber and wood for a stable blade with a larger sweetspot.
- Developed in collaboration with top Swedish and Chinese players.