This Stiga Carbonado 90 blade with a flared Master handle is assembled with Donic Bluegrip C1 2.0 red and black rubbers.
The blade: You will love the new Stiga Carbonado 90 blade! The Carbonado 45 and Carbonado 90 blades are constructed thinner TeXtremeŽ 64 gram per m2˛ carbon fiber, providing exceptional control and wood feel. Choose Carbonado 45 and 90 for top quality, expert craftsmanship, and outstanding performance, along with increased control and wood feel!
- Carbonado 90 is constructed with Carbon layers in a 90 degree angle
- 90 degree angle provides flexural bendability which gives the blade a stiff feel with great stability and high speed
- The longer and flatter trajectory makes it an excellent choice for players who want to command the gameplay with high speed strokes
- High personalized sweet spot
- 64 gram Carbon fibre per m2
The rubber: Donic BlueGrip C1 is the forehand rubber for uncompromising topspin players looking to gain an advantage when serving and returning serves.Very hard! Maximum dynamics and heavily curved ball arc when playing topspin strokes, incredibly grippy.
Technology: Full tension sponge, tacky topsheet. Heaviest (90g) and hardest sponge (60°) in the BlueGrip series.