The Donic Acuda Blue P1 rubber is the medium-hard dynamic attacking version for all out attackers. Acuda Blue has a new pimple geometry and the latest in sponge technology. This blue sponge with medium sized pores is softer than previous sponges, despite having a higher degree of hardness. It is a pleasure to play with, at rubber to be at ease with.
- Sponge Hardness: (50° medium hard)
- New pimple geometry: Thin pimples with extra space between individual pimples.
- The latest generation in top surface rubber: grippy, as with Bluefire M1 Turbo and JP 01 Turbo but with slightly flatter ball arc
- Ball return is excellent: Maximum control, a satisfying sound and so easy to play with.
- Fine touch, suitable for every playing standard (depending on sponge thickness and degree of hardness).