Are you just starting out with table tennis robot training but would like more advanced features and pre-programmed drills? The Newgy Jr Pro Digital Robo-Pong is ready when you are.
Whether you are looking for a table tennis robot to advance your table tennis game or a low-impact cardio workout, the Jr Pro Digital Robo-Pong is for you! With 64 pre-programmed drills and the ability to create your own training session with the optional RP.2.PC software, the Jr Pro is your in-home, anytime training partner.
- - Identical in every way to the Pro Digital Robo-Pong except it has a Ball Bucket with Extender Cage instead of a Recycling Net System.
- - Digital accuracy for ball speed, placement and frequency.
- - Selectable randomization controls create a more unpredictable robot.
- - Comes with 64 pre-programmed drills for various playing levels. Train strokes, footwork, transitions and other skills.
- - Optional advanced use: Included RP.2.PC software to create, save and share custom drills by USB connectivity to a PC. (PC not required for regular operation)
- - User-friendly digital control panel in 5 languages.
- - Ball Bucket with Extender Cage holds approximately 200 balls for several minutes of non-stop play.
- - Position the robot anywhere on top of table or mount it in our optional Robo-Caddy to get a variety of angles and trajectories.
- - Available spins: Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- - Manual Head Angle adjustments: From low (serves) to high (lobs)
- - Fits all standard table tennis tables, and is quick and easy to setup, take down, store and transport. No assembly or tools required.
- - Included Ball thrower with oscillation • Digital Control Box • Transformer • Pong Pal (US Only) • 48 Orange 40+ mm Robo-Balls (US Only) • Quick Start Guide