New model optimized for the 40+ poly plastic ball!
This is Newgy's first step to seeing how robot practice can revolutionize your game. This model is ideal for recreational players and the budget-minded. Lower speed and frequency ranges and static delivery accommodate untrained strokes. Set on top of table and twist base to change trajectory. Improved bucket design ensures reliable ball feed.
- Controls for ball speed and frequency
- Ball Bucket holds approximately 120 balls for several minutes of non-stop play.
- Position the robot anywhere on top of table or mount it in our optional Robo-Caddy to get a variety of angles and trajectories. Retrieve stray balls quickly and easily with the optional Pong-Pal.
- Purchase the inexpensive Ball Catch Net separately for ball capture and manual recycling. Or turn your 540+ into a 1040+ with the RP540 Upgrade Kit.
- Available spins: Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- Available shot selection: Push, chop, serve, counter, lob, fast loop
- Head Angle adjustments: From low (serves) to high (lobs)
- Fits all standard table tennis tables and conversion top game tables, and is easy to set-up, take down, store and transport. No assembly or tools required.
- Limited one-year warranty. Robots sold from US include 30-day money back guarantee & 5-year service policy.
Ball Thrower (No Oscillation)
Mini Control Box
48 White 40+ mm Robo-Balls