Textbook Table Tennis from Dynamic Table Tennis: Join DTT Premiere Coach Brian Pace as he shares his training system in the Textbook Table Tennis video.
This video has been designed for players of all levels, and the primary goal is to teach you the all the necessary basic skills that encompass the sport of table tennis.
This training video is meant to do the following:
• Improve your understanding of each skill by using the theory of Dynamic Harmony.
• Develop your ability to execute component-based training.
• Increase your body's ability to play into extended rallies.
1. Introduction. Time: 9mins, 13 secs
2. Forehand Counterdrive Series. Time: 19mins, 41 secs
3. Backhand Counterdrive. Series. Time: 12mins, 33 secs
4. Forehand Loop Series. Time: 15 mins 47 secs
5. Combination Shots Series. Time: 21mins, 28 secs
6. Underspin Play Series. Time: 8 mins, 17 secs
7. Attacking Underpin Series. Time: 10 mins, 3 secs
8. Serve & Serve Return Series. Time: 8 mins, 50 sec
9. Rules of TT & Ending. Time: 6 mins, 5 sec
10. Bonus Competition Footage: Time: 16mins, 34 sec
Total Run Time: 2hrs, 8mins
The Flagship Theory that is introduced in this video is called Dynamic Harmony, and it establishes a hierarchy with regards to which components you have to put in place to develop a technique in table tennis. Implementing this concept takes the guesswork out of which components are more or less important, therefore, accelerating your understanding and improvement.